Tri-Main Center is a bustling mixed-use facility, and the versatility of Tri-Main makes it a great choice for your organization.
- 575,000 square feet on 6 floors provides space to accommodate tenants of all sizes and needs.
- 24-hour access for tenants and on-site security.
- Multiple options for internet service, Fios and fiber optic providers.
- Tri-Main Development ownership and management located in the building.
- ADA accessible throughout.
- 24-hour building maintenance staff provides tenants with prompt solutions.
- Secure parking for both tenants and their guests.
- Centrally monitored security, fire systems, and video surveillance.
- Meeting / conference rooms for tenant use.
- In-house café and catering.
- ATM machine located in the main lobby.
- Daily US Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx pick-up and delivery services.
- Shipping / receiving made easy with large freight elevators, indoor loading docks with levelers, a staging area, and dock manager.
- People’s Park next door for outdoor enjoyment.
- Located just minutes from downtown Buffalo and Medical Campus.
- Convenient to the Buffalo International Airport and the Canadian border.
- Near Highways 198 and 33, close to the Amherst Street subway and on the metro bus route, providing alternative and easy commutes for tenants and guests.
2495 Main St., Buffalo, NY
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest Tri-Main news.
Want to call Tri-Main “home” for your company? Become a part of our bustling business community today.
We have an unwavering commitment to the revitalization movement in Buffalo – and creating spaces that reflect the ingenuity and innovation of our community.
Events & Cool Stuff
At Tri-Main, we believe in creating space that reflects and fosters innovation and revitalization of our community. You should work someplace that makes you happy. That’s why we do more than offer distinctive office spaces. We offer plenty of networking, educational and social opportunities, too.
From Our Blog
MUNDO IMAGES was chosen as Best Craft Company by our buyers and the National Association of Celtic Buyers! What a great surprise. Thank you Nina Andolina Gross!read more
Andrew Terragnoli of Studio T3 Engineering, a Tri-Main Center tenant, is featured in Buffalo Business First. He believes in Buffalo and is a contributor to the city's revival!Buffalo Business First articleread more